Apple, having tremendous applications, has been the leading technological identity for its innovations and quality. Apple is about to thrill the ground of technology with its new software iOS 6 which is a replacement of Google Maps.
Though the software would be a replacement of Google Maps currently being used in iPod, iPad and iPhone however Apple has maintained its unique culture in this new software too. iOS 6 differs from Google Maps as it would be:
- Much Reliable Experience
Though the functionality would be same however; iOS 6 would differ in many things.
- Though the iOS Maps application design has been fully controlled by Apple but backend was controlled by Google.
- With the purchase of Poly9, C3 Technologies and Placebase, the backend will fully belong to Apple in iOS 6.
- C3 Technologies:
- Sweden based company that fragmented from Silicon Valley after completion of task
- Leading provider of 3D mapping
- It offers photo-realistic graphical models
- Satellite imaging and street photography for users
- New color schemes will be introduced.
- Google street view will be replaced by Apple’s application which is an in-house solution and street view will operate under C3 Technologies.
- The strongest aspect of iOS 6, also called Maps, is the 3D view which will operate on just a click by the user.
- The beautiful and realistic graphics of 3 D will be fully controlled under C3 Technologies.
Placement of New Software:
The world is excited about when and where would the software be placed. iOS 6 will be probably inaugurated in Apple’s World Wide Conference expected to be held in mid-June. However, it is heard that many versions of software have already been prepared in Apple labs. The world awaits this ground-breaking software.