Today I tried to upgrade Internet Explorer (IE) version to latest IE9. The experience of upgrading was very bad, for the following reasons.
First I tried to google for download link of IE9. If you see screen shot, first link (paid link) took me to Arabic version of download page, where every thing was in Arabic. If you note 2nd link is for beta version of IE9 so it is of no use.
Finally on 3rd try i could find the download page. The download failed 3 times, before i was able to download. As this installer was online installer, I started searching for offline installer of IE 9. The download completed in reasonable time.
Although i downloaded an offline installer but installation screen showed me “Downloading” screen. The “Download” bar stuck at same place for more than 10 minutes.
Over all my experience of upgrading to IE9 is very bad, and don’t have much hope of good experience of IE9 its self.